KayDee Gilkey is the newest member of the Northwest Ag Information Network team as she became an agricultural radio reporter in December 2011. During college, she provided ag radio stories to about 50 stations and really enjoyed radio and is excited to be back in broadcasting. She is passionate about agriculture and sharing news, research, updates and information with farmers and ranchers as well as telling agriculture's story to the public. Though recently new to the media scene, she is very familiar with Pacific Northwest's agriculture with nearly 16 years of public relations experience with Northwest Farm Credit Services prior to starting with the network and growing up in Washington on a cattle ranch.
She is a graduate of the Washington Ag-Forestry Leadership Program, Class 16. KayDee is a third generation Washington State University Cougar and graduated with a degree in Agricultural Communications.
Contact KayDee Gilkey: Email
Recent reports by KayDee Gilkey
- Regional Weekly Hay Report
- Colorado Hemp for Cattle Feed Study
- Importance of Antibiotic Use Highlighted to Thought Leaders
- Center for Produce Safety Symposium Will Be Held June 20-21 in Denver
- Importance of Ag Literacy
- Don’t Let the Name Fool You
- CO Bill to Reinstate COOL Defeated
- CO Bill to Reinstate COOL Was Not Way to Proceed
- Winter and Spring Wheat Update
- Food, Fiber & More! Ag in the Classroom Summer Institute